Community Vision offers Individual Development Accounts (IDAs) to promote stability and advancement to individuals and families experiencing disabilities.
IDAs offer a long term savings option for funding the things you need to grow and thrive in your community. An IDA is great way to maximize your ability to save! With matching contributions $25 dollars saved by you becomes $100 dollars available to towards an asset purchase!
And because the money is matched by a third party it is not counted as an asset and will not impact benefit eligibility or amount.
Our IDA Program is currently on a waitlist. Please contact Allison for more information.
VIDA collaborative IDAs in partnership with CASA of Oregon
Community Vision teams with CASA of Oregon to offer IDAs and asset education to individuals and families in Oregon.
Asset classes available
- Assistive Technology
- Small Business Development
- Home repair and rehab (including accessibility remodels)
First time home purchase
This program features
- Financial education
- Asset Education
6 month to 36 month savings plans
- $1,000 in personal contribution a year is matched with $3,000 dollars of match funds provided by CASA of Oregon
- A typical IDA runs for 36 months and $3,000 dollars of personal contribution is matched with $9000 dollars to create a total account with $12,000 available for use.
- Withdrawals are made after the savings term ends (with the exception of Post-Secondary Education accounts)
Office: 503-292-4964 ext. 116,