- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to act independently and function with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use good judgment.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Able to pass criminal history check by the State of Oregon.
This position requires responsible, compassionate and patient people as live-in caregivers for adults with developmental disabilities to provide minimal overnight support 5 nights per week in exchange for free room, utilities. This is an overnight position, and that is the only time you are required to be in the home – the supported living roommate position has days and weekends off. Previous experience is preferred, but not required.