Previous experience is preferred, but not required for our entry-level companion positions. The most important qualifications are reliability and a patient, caring nature.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Assist people who receive our services to grow in their relationships with others in their community.
- Assist in day-to-day activities as needed (dressing, grooming, bathing, eating).
- Assist in household maintenance (cleaning, shopping, meal planning and preparation).
- Assist with any mobility issues as needed (wheelchair maintenance, mobility in the home).
- Assist with health maintenance (administering of medications and treatments, provide basic first aid, schedule and attend medical appointments).
- Assist with safety and security (Check emergency equipment weekly, check for potential safety hazards on a daily basis, assist with contacting appropriate person(s) for needed emergency repairs).